A good quote can provide a mental pick-me-up to keep a team going. They say that good artists copy, but great artists steal. We are unashamedly stealing the words of several notable figures to share some inspiration on the power of teamwork.
(1) “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” — Helen Keller, Writer and Activist (Source)
(2) “Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.” — Steve Jobs, Innovator and Co-Founder of Apple, Inc. (Source)
(3) “Interdependent people combine their own efforts, with the efforts of others to achieve their greatest success.” — Stephen Covey, Author of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (Source)
(4) “No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.” — Reid Hoffman, Co-Founder and Executive Chairman of LinkedIn (Source)
(5) “Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you, spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.” — Amy Poehler, Golden Globe Award-Winning Actress (Source)